Thursday, April 12, 2012

Then Reality hit like a ton of Bricks!!

I was writing to my ex who is in prison telling him about all the shenanigans I have been into lately. I started to think to myself how much I have accomplished in the past few months. How much things have changed... so on and so forth. Then reality hit... yep that's right. It snuck up behind me and smacked me in the forehead. There is a TON of stuff that I have to do within the next two weeks!!! In two weeks, I will probably be writing to my ex again thinking to myself how things have changed and all that I've gotten accomplished. De Ja Vu!! I experience this often. I believe it's because I'm a trainer and believe in the power of repetition. So I live a life that repeats itself. What's the definition of insanity?? Doing something over and over expecting different results!!! So you could say my reality is insanity in motion. I suppose that there are some cases where I quit doing what I'm doing and start doing something different. However, this is where the rebel in me comes out!!! If I do something different... it's because someone told me to do the opposite of what I am doing!! You tell me one thing, I do another!! I guess it's because I love proving things to people. If you don't believe me, I'll just prove it to you!! If you doubt me, I'll prove it to you. If you say I can't... Oh that's when I WILL!!! It never fails.
Reality has come hard the past couple of weeks. And I've come to face the facts... fact number one... people, in general, are stupid. Fact number two... horses, in general, were made so that people like me can get away from all the fact number ones!!! I may be young but one thing I don't lack is intelligence. In the horse world it seems like other horse people have a misconception of what my job is!!! They tend to think that eventing has a Grand Prix level. And that hunter hack on the rated circuit is two foot!!! Dear stupid people, this just is not the case!!! Funny thing is that these people call themselves professionals!! Hunter Hack on the rated circuit is three foot... and the highest level of eventing is called advanced!!! Grand Prix is only for Dressage and Jumpers!!! This my dear readers is why I cannot stand other trainers!!! If you don't know what your talking about, please bite your tongue or else you will make a fool of yourself!! I hate laughing at people, but this sometimes just cannot be helped!
My favorite reality of all time is the reality that separates the good trainers from the bad. The good ones have certifications and medals. While the bad just toot their own horn with nothing to back them up. We all know the ones I'm talking about.
I do not strive to be like the person who never strives for better... who never attempts to become something other than what they are and who doesn't know the meaning of the word "true". They call themselves true friends, or honest people. When really all they do is stab their friends in the back and lie constantly. Tell you one thing and then go tell someone else something totally different. There are so many people in the world that do this that it drives me crazy. I have a handful of true friends... people who watch my back... and people who are so honest with me that sometimes it hurts. And trust me I would rather have those friends around all the time, then the latter. Some of my friends have stated that the latter people just haven't grown up yet. Those are the times that I wonder "If you haven't grown up and you're almost over the hill... when are you going to grow up?" I guess when they go stumbling down the other side of that hill and trip and fall flat on their face that's when they will decide to grow up. If you call yourself an adult then please do the world a favor and act like one!! One thing I cannot stand is an older person acting like they are two years old and still in diapers. Some one PLEASE potty train that person!!! Then teach them to clean their crap up so the rest of us don't have to smell it!! So many adults walking around that have to be babied. Well I'll tell you one thing... I don't even baby my dog!!! And I will not be nice to you just because you are still learning to walk!!
I hate manipulators. They get their little cult to believe that they are all that. And the rest of us who refuse to worship the ground they walk on, we walk around wondering what all the commotion is about? We don't see anything spectacular. We see no blue ribbons dangled around their necks. All we see is a person who has lead people to believe that they are all that!!! News Flash... I'm not buying it!!! Reality is going to hit those people like a ton of bricks one day... and all I will be able to do is smile and tell their loyal followers... "told ya so".

No comments:

Post a Comment